COVID 19 Gathering Updates
Related to Religous Activities
The South Australian Premier, Police Commissioner, and Chief Medical Health Officer have updated regulations as of 28th January 2022.
For more information head to: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities
SA Health produced a factsheet on ventilation in indoor spaces and COVID-19. This applies to places of worship. Please click HERE to view the factsheet.
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) are required to be worn in worship services and all High-Risk settings
- Masks to be worn in shared indoor public places
- 3 people per 4 square meters (for seated activities)
- 1 person per 2 square meters (for non-seated activities)
- Private activity cap: 150 (private activities at non-residential premises)
- Communion/Eucharist to be served as per your Churches regulations
- No communal consumption
- Seated food and beverage consumption only for indoor defined public activities
- Singing is permitted indoors with a mask. It is highly recommended that after singing, you replace your mask with a fresh one.
- Performance singing is permitted, with appropriate physical distancing, masks to be worn between performances
- Please follow the directions of your Church regarding missional activities such as Op-Shops, Community cafes, and support services.